Thursday, October 11, 2012

309th!!



Refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh... Guys, I need to clarify something that I forgot to clarify at the beginning. I do not sit at my computer and refresh my blog for extra page views all day, I have 300 pageviews and I don’t care, I write for fun. I mean, really? Instead of doing that I could do something active, like moving my fingers while playing Mw3. Who would waste their time refreshing their blog, if you could easily put a rock on Cmd and R and just go do something else? No, but seriously. I don’t sit there and refresh my computer all day. Now on to something COMPLETELY unrelated, remember when I made a post saying the worst video game systems out there? (if not look at it). Well I have decided to put a pac-man widget on my blog, so you guys can play it, enjoy (get a high score, mine is 309th, yay.)...

No comments:

Post a Comment