Thursday, October 13, 2011

Intro

Hello, my name is Michael and I will be making a video game blog. My blog will feature video game reviews and my personal opinion about them. The games I will be reviewing are games for the PC, Xbox, Nintendo DS, PlayStation 3 and many more. I will also be saying the newest games that are coming out and telling you reviews about those as well. In my blog I will include some videos (most likely trailers) and photos of the games I will be reviewing or talking about. I will also include specific information of the game for example, ESRB age rating, average star rating and more. I will include links to websites that show these ratings as well, just in case you want to know what source the information is from. I will occasionally also show video walk throughs and cheats to get better things in the game and things like that.

1 comment: