Monday, October 31, 2011

What I Think About Call Of Duty

Right now I should probably get to reviewing some games. The first one I will review is Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, or mw3 for short. Now, all my friends that like Call of Duty (COD) are really excited for this game to come out and, and being a COD fan myself so am I. Now I've looked into the game and I think it will be really fun to play, because it has great graphics, its more challenging because you die faster, there are many weapons to choose from, etc. If mw3 is better than COD black ops than it will be a great game. The things I have always liked about COD is that 1. Its a first person shooter and I like those 2. COD has had really good graphics since COD 2. I got COD 2 demo and I expected it to have cruddy graphics, then I actually played it and I was so surprised! It had great graphics.

No comments:

Post a Comment