Wednesday, September 19, 2012

THE LAST OF THE ME, uhh I mean boring posts


Hmm, you guys are probably wondering where I've been, or, if you hate me (probably because you're a hacker and I insulted your, well, umm, lets say “big bonedness” (random word skills (parenthesiception))) then you might be sad that I’m back. But if you read this blog, then you're probably wondering where I was. Well. Let me tell you. Hmm, let’s see ... Dubai, the US, went to see my family, and... yeah, that's pretty much it. To let you guys know: I'm lazy, and I'm telling you now, DO NOT RELY ON ME TO POST WEEKLY, because I probably won’t. And if you are one of the people who follow me, I will start blogging again starting now, but I just can't promise that I will keep this up. I really hope I will, but I might not. Well, that's it for the boring posts. LET THE POSTS BEGIN (soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment