Thursday, November 24, 2011

What I Hate About Xbox Live

Top 5 Most Annoying Things About Xbox live

Don’t you guys sometimes hate Xbox live? Well I know I do, here are my worst five factors of Xbox Live

5. Hackers
Ok, I HATE hackers, and you know why? Because they just make the game boring. For example, in Call of Duty Black Ops you have a ten kill streak and your about to get an attack helicopter, then guess what. A million grenades spam out of nowhere and first, they make your game really laggy, then they all explode at once and KABOOM your dead x_x, gone. I think hackers are just some fat people with really thick glasses sitting behind a chair drinking red bull and eating chips, and that’s what I think they look like and do all day. That’s my message to hackers, and by the way my blogs probably going to get hacked after this by some fat guy with thick glasses uh oh i’m so scared... I can just imagine that huge fat guy knocking on my door saying “hey you, take back that post or I'll sit on you!”.

4. Updates for Games
I hate these because they appear before you get to play the game, like when you open the game it says “You must update this game or you will be signed off of Xbox live”. This sucks when it happens because if you update it it takes forever (on my Xbox) and then when its done you forget what you wanted to do, and of there’s one thing i hate doing it’s forgetting. But I will say, there is a good side to updating games, the game has less bugs and also turns more immune to fat people with thick glasses (hackers).

3. Weird Typers
So I hat wird tiprs becas tey typ lke tis. Do you see how annoying that is? I know tht their trying to be fast and stuff but I just HATE how the do that, I mean cant you just take the time to write a simple sentence like “Dude that guy just got so owned”, but of course instead they say “Dud tht gy jst gt owd”.

2. Braggers
I hate braggers. I just do. You know, I think its fine when I die in Halo or Call of Duty but when your playing, you die and then you hear some guy saying “OHHHHHH OHHHHH OHHH YOU JUST GOT OWNED MAN YOU TOTALLY JUST GOT OOOOOWWWWWWNNNNNNEEEEEDDDD MAN WOW DUDES DID YOU SEE THAT GUY JUST GET OWNED BY ME?!”. I mean really? I know i’m already getting my eyes ruined by watching the Xbox screen so long but i don’t need my ears to get ruined too. In my opinion braggers are probably just some guys that don’t feel good about themselves, so when they kill someone their not satisfied with killing them, they want to pop their eardrums two.

1. The Xbox Microphone
This is a little torture device used by the Microsoft company to get information out of people, just kidding. But this thing is really annoying sometimes, like when your trying to ply and some guy yells “AWWWWWW CMON I JUST GOD FREAKING KILLED!!”. Or like when some person comes in the room right when some online guy yells a bunch of bad words, like picture this.
Person enters room: Hi
Xbox: F***ing S*** i just F***ing died!
Me: Ummm, hi?

So thnx fr rdn and ths is wat I hat about xbx liv. But dont got me wrong, Xbox live is really fun to play on.

No comments:

Post a Comment