Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What I Think About Halo Reach





Right now I will review Halo Reach. From now on to make your lives easier if you dont want to read what I say I will also include star rating. So, Halo Reach in my opinion deserves its five stars because to me, I have and I think its a great game. I think Halo Reach is a great game because of the graphics, and many other reasons similar to Call of Duty. But I think its better than call of duty because I am a fan of in-game usable vehicles, and Halo Reach has many of those. For example, in halo on campaign you could easy hijack an alien ghost (a ghost is a Halo vehicle) and get a splatter spree. Another reason is that I prefer games that you don’t kill humans. I would much rather play halo than Call of Duty because in halo you kill aliens. Here's a picture of the alien I find most pathetically swarming and annoying me. If im not mistaken they are called the Yanme'e wow even there names are annoying, here try pronouncing there name right ten times without pausing. I think its impossible. There first appearance was in Halo 2 and that first appearance was the worst mistake the halo creators ever made. Imagine its your first time playing Halo your just walking through a corridor in Halo and then suddenly one of these flying alien swarms busts through the window on you right and you say “OH NO THE YANMEES! um yanmas huh yamos wait what?..” Even the characters in the game just call them buggers. Yanme'es are weak though and thats why if you manage to hit them, they die quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment