Thursday, November 10, 2011











Now I will be reviewing Ghost recon 2 I rate this game 4 stars because I think its really fun and addictive but like I said I don’t like the idea of killing humans so that is why this game lost a star. The main reason I like this game is because it is half first person and half third person. The game is based a little bit in the future because you have a little visor for your eye in the game and that visor might not look like much, but it is very useful e.g. it helps you spot enemies when otherwise you could not see them so easily. Enemies from far away are small in this game so it makes it a lot easier to see them when it marks them with a big clear red diamond. I know this because there is a mission in the game where you get knocked off a truck and you lose your visor so there goes spotting enemies. Anyway I think its a great game and if you like stealth games you should buy this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment