Wednesday, November 16, 2011

You know what, I think it would be good to talk about some youtube videos that talk about games. So this one is called Halo Reach Fails of the Weak. I think this one is really funny because it shows all the stupid fails and glitches that occur to players in Halo. Great job Jack and Geoff, I think these videos are funny because usually the fails aren't on purpose so its pretty good. If you want to have a good laugh and you like Halo this is the video for you. Now, I have a message to slow internet providers all over the world. First of all I want to thank for making these really cool (retarded) internet servers (pieces of crud). I respect (hate) your work and all I want to say is that I love you (f off), thank you for making my life a lot easier (ruining my life).

No comments:

Post a Comment