Monday, November 14, 2011

What I Think About 007 Golden Eye



Hmm... whats that green thing in the picture. A frog? No. A piece of slime? No. Oh! I got it its a square! No, but very close. Its a soldier from golden eye. I dont know what you guys think but I don’t think that looks like a soldier. I mean, look I respect that golden eye is the very first first person shooter ever, but still that so called soldier looks more like a square. No offense to those really old fashion people. Talking about old fashion people, look what some guy said to my older article “When I was a boy, I played pong and my family watched and cheered me on. I enjoyed this game. Honestly, I'm willing to bet that if kids play this game, they will actually enjoy it to. It's not just about the graphics. Call me old fashion. Glen” Hmm his family cheered him on to pong really? This game is probably really really really really really really far in the future for him if his family cheered him on to pong. Oh yeah and Glen, I think that some average American kid would gladly play their favorite game on Xbox for hours rather than play Pong for hours. So Glen, call me living in the 21 century. Sorry for going a little off topic there, now back to Golden Eye. My biggest issue with Golden Eye is inverted (and I'm betting Glen plays inverted two.) and I hate inverted because it stops me from playing right. Ok that about wraps up this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment